SPAIN, Barcelona: “A Kid full body modelling – Basic Level” / October 24th
Date: October 24th, 2021
Time: 10am to 5pm
Address: “Te quiero cocinar – cooking school”, calle/ Taulat 74, 08005 Barcelona
This course is designed for all those who are just starting to model with sugar, covering the following points:
• What type of dough is the most convenient to model.
• What are the tools involved in this modelling process.
• How to use the reference templates to achieve nice proportions.
• Modelling techniques for each part that makes up the character: shoes, legs, torso, neck, head, arms, hands and hair.
• We will pay special attention to where to locate the eyes, nose and mouth of the character following the template as a reference.
• How to make hair.
• Carlos will show how to secure the character on a cake.
The class includes:
-Dossier and templates
-Materials and tools
Duration: 7 hours (consider that the course could last about 45 minutes longer depending on how each student evolves)
Lunch: During the break, each student can take a lunch or buy what they want in nearby stores that offer a wide variety of foods for different dietary requirements.
Please note the following:
• The use of a mask at school is mandatory.
• If you present any symptoms and it is not possible to attend the class, the payment will be paid to be able to take the class on the next scheduled date. No refunds will be made.
• Punctuality is requested to start class at the established time.
If you have any questions, get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org