- 1.1. This disclaimer shall govern your use of our website.
- 1.2. By using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full; accordingly, if you disagree with this disclaimer or any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
- 1.4. You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of this disclaimer and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
- 2.1. This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal but has since been substantially amended.
- 3.1. Copyright (c) 2020 – CARLOS LISCHETTI
- 3.2. Subject to the express provisions of this disclaimer:
3.2.1. we own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
3.2.2. all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
- 3.3. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
How you may use material on our website
- 4.1. You may:
4.1.1. view pages from our website in a web browser;
4.1.2. download pages from our website for caching in a web browser; and
4.1.3. print pages from our website, subject to the other provisions of this disclaimer.
- 4.2. Except as expressly permitted by Section 4.1 or the other provisions of this disclaimer, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
- 4.3. You may only use our website for your own personal purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
- 4.4. Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
4.4.1. republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
4.4.2. sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
4.4.3. show any material from our website in public;
4.4.4. exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
4.4.5. redistribute material from our website.
- 4.5. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
Do not rely on information on this site
- 5.1. The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- 5.2. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
- 6.1. Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
- 6.2. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Acceptable use and prohibited use
- 7.1. You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
7.1.1. in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
7.1.2. in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
7.1.3 in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
7.1.4 for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
7.1.5 to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below;
7.1.6 to transmit, or procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
7.1.7 to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- 7.2 You also agree:
7.2.1 not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of this disclaimer;
7.2.2 not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
22.214.171.124 any part of our site;
126.96.36.199 any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
188.8.131.52 any software used in the provision of our site; or
184.108.40.206 any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- 8.1. We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- 8.2. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- 8.3. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you could be committing a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
- 9.1. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- 9.2. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- 9.3. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- 9.4. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- 9.5. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out above.
- 9.6. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10.1. We do not warrant or represent:
10.1.1. the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
10.1.2. that the material on the website is up to date; or
10.1.3. that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- 10.2. We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
- 10.3. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to clause 11.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of this disclaimer, our website and the use of our website.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
- 11.1. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
11.1.1. limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
11.1.2. limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
11.1.3. limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
11.1.4. exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- 11.2. The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this clause 11 and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
11.2.1. are subject to clause 11.1; and
11.2.2. govern all liabilities arising under this disclaimer or relating to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer.
- 11.3. To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- 11.4. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- 11.5. We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- 11.6. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- 11.7. We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- 11.8. You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or this disclaimer (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
- 12.1. We may revise this disclaimer from time to time.
- 12.2. The revised disclaimer shall apply to the use of our website from the time of publication of the revised disclaimer on the website.
- 13.1. If a provision of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- 13.2. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of this disclaimer would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
- 14.1. This disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- 14.2. Any disputes relating to this disclaimer shall be subject to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- 15.1. This website is owned and operated by Carlos Lischetti and team.
- 15.2. We are registered in England under the following address: 258 Carrick Knowe Avenue, EH12 7DQ, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK.
- 15.3. You can contact us per E-mail: email@example.com